Monthly Professional Development Workshop For August: Leadership through Active Constructive responses
Friday August 24th, 2018, 5-7 pm
53 Oak Street
Here are some other programs we have at Anchorspace:
If you are a mentor or need a mentor, we have space for you. Anchorspace not only has more formal meeting space but also informal spaces to connect. Click here to learn more.
Insert Your Idea Here
Our 1800 square foot location is well appointed, close to downtown, clean, and has the right balance of historic and modern touches. We’re also close to parking options.
- A kitchen
- 8 stand-sit desks/tables
- 16 office chairs (additional folding chairs available)
- 2 long tables (conference table and printer table)
- White table cloths (tada! not an office anymore!)
- Dishes, napkins, silverware
- 2 bathrooms
- Lots of off white wall space
- Sound dampening panels
- Cowboy lighting kit
- LCD projector and screen
- Snowball microphone and computer with Audacity installed
- Two laptops, two desktop computers, and several monitors
Want to host your own event? Contact us! We are an affordable option and will work with you to make your event as successful as we can.