Monday, March 18
10 AM to 2 PM (lunch to be served)
If you’re a lawyer looking to add the tech mindset to your practice, this workshop is for you. Led by David Charron of Compusult and Nicole Ouellettte of Breaking Even Communications, this workshop will be both a hands on time to accomplish important tech tasks and a look forward at upcoming technologies.
You should attend this workshop if:
- You want to increase your billable hours.
- You want to understand which clients/projects yield the highest profit (not just the highest revenue).
- You want to decrease your costs for high quality leads.
- You want to know how your website is and isn’t working for your practice.
- You care about the security of your clients’ (and your own) data.
- You want to learn about technologies coming up in the field.
The $99 per person registration fee covers the cost of the workshop and lunch. You’ll also get useful handouts to take back to the office and use going forward.